Hi, My name is Alessandra! I head up photography and social media for l&b. With the holiday season coming up faster than ever here are my top 5 gift ideas that will be sure to please.
1. Kris Nations Rings ($49-58): Stacking rings are so in right now and it seems like everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon. One of the Kris Nations rings would be the perfect starter to a collection. Plus they are a great last minute stocking stuffer.
2. Verloop Pom Hat ($42): Based on the last week of weather we have had it is safe to assume that we are in for another long winter. Having cute winter accessories may be the only way to get me through this time around! I love the modern twist to this classic style. Who doesn't need more outerwear living in the midwest?
3. Lotus Jewelry Initial letter ($20-$42): These dainty initial necklaces are one of our best sellers during the Holiday season. They are a great piece to wear everyday either alone or layered with a few other necklaces. Lotus necklaces will make a great gift for any age, you can even add additional letters on!
4. Vintage Typewriter Jewelry ($18-$54): The perfect gift for the vintage loving lady in your life! Made by a local artist from Muskegon these pieces of jewelry will be a unique and special gift this Holiday season.
5. Urban Expressions Tote ($89): This tote is the perfect size, not too big (no one likes lugging around a carry on sized bag), but big enough to fit all the essentials. Purses are always a good way to go if you have that person on your list that is hard to buy for and I love that this was is so neutral! It will work with everything in my closet into the spring.