1) Emu Earmuffs- I love these because they are both functional and silly, they make a great stand alone gift or a thoughtful add on to something else. Most people carry headphones with them these days to take calls or listen to music but its hard to get those out and plugged in and answer you phone when its freezing. So if we cut out the middle and just wear them all the time it works even better! Again its something a little silly that someone may not want to purchase for themselves but its hard to turn down when they're handed to you! *I think of them as warm cookies, if someone says I have cookies in the back do you want one you might say no, but if someone puts it in your hands its really hard to turn it down, if you give someone those earmuffs they're going to love them!
2) Verloop Tech Gloves- almost everyone you know these days has an iPhone so these are an easy gift to pick out and with so many colors. Also I really love the idea of pairing these with the Bourbon and Boweties, you can coordinate colors and give a gift of both function and fashion!
3) Bourbon and Boweties- There is so much variety you are easily able to find something that the recipient will love. They also add into individuals jewelry collections seamlessly so you don't have to worry so much about whether or not its their "style."
4) Hobo Bags- Handbags are personal yes, but often times people hold back on buying them for themselves because its a "splurge." 9 times out of 10 people will carry the one that's given to them because they love the style but wouldn't have bought it for themselves. They are a fun different gift from the normal jewelry or gift card and who doesn't love a new handbag!
5) Lotus- I love these because you can't go wrong with an initial necklace, even if it's not for their first name they can find something to represent with the initial, kids names, last name, husbands name, parents, etc its such a sweet gift and an easy size necklace to wear without much thought so they won't feel obligated to try to "work it into" their collection.