NOTE: Colors and patterns are assorted and are packed and shipped at random.
• This item cannot be discounted, returned or refunded.
The CDC and many of our local leaders are requesting we all wear non-medical grade face masks when doing essential errands in our communities. This will help flatten the curve and keep us healthy. Our masks are all high quality fabrics and comfortable to wear all day.
• These reusable, washable, and breathable high-quality knit masks are designed to stretch and fit comfortably over the face. They are folded with a pocket to hold a filter on the inside. The front panel has a tuck for easy expansion above the bridge of the nose and below the chin. The ear loop is a very comfortable and sturdy rounded elastic cord.
• Reusable, washable, and breathable high-quality knit masks are designed to stretch and fit comfortably over your face.
• Measurements: Length: 8", Height: 4" relaxed / 6.5" expanded, Elastic 5.5"• Keeping factory workers employed, while keeping you safe.
• Handmade in Los Angelos, CA by Asher Fabric Concepts in the heart of the garment district.
Charitable PartnershipThe American Mask Project is proud to partner with the Downtown Women's Center in Los Angeles, California by providing our non-medical grade face masks for free. We truly appreciate the work they do for those in need in our community, especially during these challenging times.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.